Spinach and ricotta tart
My lazy dinner tonight! This is seriously the easiest thing you could make and it tastes so good!
- 1 big bag of frozen spinach (2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- salt to taste
- mixed spices
- Pastry base of your preference
- defrost the spinach (i boil them and then drain the water but you can easily microwave them as well)
- mix salt and spices
- add ricotta and mix. make sure to taste because it does need a bit of salt otherwise it tastes very blend.
- put in the oven until the pastry looks cooked
You can add some parmesan on top, it goes really well with this tart. I always make this when i want some comfort food but i’m not really in the mood to spend a lot of time and effort cooking.
I hope you like it!
I warned you
The content of this post is meaningless because all I see is how low the battery is. This person needs to charge their phone.
I was in bed my charger was on the wall but I wanted to be facing the other way can you GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK